Sunday, 31 August 2014
I'm an old dude, a bit of cynic, and alarmingly, I find myself getting increasingly jaded. I used to be all about peace and love and joy and truth. These days the news is really crushing my groove. I'm not about to stick my head in the sand and pretend that the world isn't going to hell in a handbasket. Ain't no denying that. What I am going to do however, is direct my focus to the more pleasant stories I find in the news and on the web. As a junkie news reader, I can tell you, this represents roughly 7% of stories from day to day. Not here. Here, 100% of what you'll find should make you smile, give you hope or enlighten you in some way. Here, you'll see that despite all the crap, as a species we're still growing, evolving and innovating. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment